Sample Job Description
• Perform Mfg support duties in a cGMP area
• Practice good documentation practices and insure the quality of own work
• Assist in the production of buffers for commercial Manufacturing operations
• Assist in area 5S activities such as lab organization
• Support administrative tasks such as material ordering and inventory checks
• Previous cGMP experience required.
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Knowledge of purification operations a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years in GMP commercial environment.